Easy Cowboy Caviar Salsa Recipe (9-Ingredients!)
If you are like me, you’re always happy to find a simple recipe for a healthy snack or get-together with friends. If so, I think you’ll like this easy cowboy caviar recipe with only 9 ingredients.
Simple Cowboy Caviar Recipe:
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can sweet corn
- 1 can black eyed peas
- 1 red or orange pepper
- container of grape tomatoes
- 1/2 lime
- 1 avocado
- crushed red pepper
- Drain the beans and corn
- Chop the pepper, tomato, and avocado
- Pour beans into 12″ casserole dish
- top with chopped vegetables
- Sprinkle with crushed red pepper
- drizzle with sriracha and squeezed lime
- stir mixture
- serve with tortilla chips
Healthy & Simple Salsa Recipe!
This is a super easy salsa recipe, and great for bringing to a friend’s house with a six-pack of beer.
Tip: If corn is in-season, sonsider slicing fresh cooked corn off the cob instead of using canned corn
*Related: Avocado rice cake recipe
Thanks to Noom for this video. Looking to lose a few pounds? Noom has an easy DIY app-based diet. They have a free 30-day trial and you can find it here!