Give Me Glow There Goes Rose Dream Blush Review & Swatches
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Rosy Does It (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop Flamenco (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Freaky Genius Girl (LE, $12.00) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Charming Cherry (04) (P, $21.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Pat McGrath Lovestruck (Amber Allure) (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B218 (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Peony Rose (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose II (Right) (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Clinique Berry Pop (03) (P, $21.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk Fair-Medium #4 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$14.00/0.34 oz. – $41.18 Per Ounce
The powder blush formula is supposed to have “extreme color payoff that blends with ease.” The brand goes as far as to state that “all is needed is one to two very light dips in your pan.”
The blushes were very pigmented with a smooth, finely-milled texture that felt silky, thin but not clingy, and actually blended out quite well. If you’re going to have an incredibly opaque formula, blendability is what saves it, and it was especially noticeable (and critical!) given that the finish of the range was matte. Pigmented, matte blushes can be hard to blend without putting on translucent/setting powder underneath, but these blended out well over bare skin as well as on top of foundation.
While pigmentation and opacity can be needed for certain shades to show up on deeper skin tones, these were definitely extremely pigmented as marketed–a very, very little could go a long way and still yield nearly opaque coverage. I would recommend these for people who are comfortable using more pigmented products, tend to layer their blush, or have no issues diffusing and going back in to soften color if necessary.
Most shades in the range lasted around nine hours before it seemed visibly faded with a few shades lasting longer or shorter.
Browse all of our Give Me Glow Dream Blush swatches.
Magnesium Myristate, Nylon-12, Boron Nitride, Kaolin Clay, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Silica Microspheres, Mica (77019), Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Zinc Stearate, May +/- Iron Oxides, Red 7, 27, 33, 40, Yellow Lake, 5, 6, Blue Lake 1, Chromium Oxide, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Isododecane, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.