Lethal Cosmetics Atomic Magnetic Face Powder Review & Swatches
for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Dior Rose (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Holo at Me (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Magic (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- ColourPop Flying High (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- JD Glow Chaos (P, $16.50) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- bareMinerals Whimsy (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Chillz (P, $36.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Spellbound (LE, $10.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Cover FX Aurora (P, $44.00) is darker (85% similar).
- OFRA Cloud 9 (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, cooler (80% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. – $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a “radiant glow” that is “never glittery” and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn’t have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer)
at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable
to the product you’re purchasing, or the brand or retailer’s website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.