The Best Workout Routine For Cutting Up For Summer
A cutting workout is a type of weight training focused on helping you lose fat and build muscle. There are many different ways to approach a cutting workout, but the most common approach is circuit training, HIIT (High-Intensity Interval Training), or Fartlek training.
1. Weight Training
Weight training is an important part of any cutting workout. By lifting weights, you will help to build muscle and burn calories.
2. Circuit Training
Circuit training is a type of workout that involves moving from one exercise to another with little to no rest in between. This workout is excellent for burning calories and helping you lose fat.
3. PHAT Workout
The PHAT workout is a type of workout that is designed to help you build muscle and lose fat. This type of workout combines weight training with HIIT and circuit training.
4. PHUL Routine
The PHUL routine is a workout designed to help you build muscle and lose fat. This type of workout combines weight training with HIIT and circuit training.
Cardio is an important part of any cutting workout. By doing cardio, you will help to burn calories and lose fat.
6. High-Intensity Interval Training
HIIT is a type of cardio that alternates between high and low-intensity periods. This workout is great for burning calories and helping you lose fat.
7. Fartlek Training
Fartlek training is a type of cardio that involves alternating between high and low-intensity periods. This workout is great for burning calories and helping you lose fat.
8. Important Cutting Workout Details
When you are cutting, there are a few important details that you need to keep in mind. These details include:
- Training frequency: You should train 35 times per week.
- Body type: If you are ectomorph, you will need to focus on building muscle. If you are a mesomorph, you must focus on losing fat. If you are an endomorph, you must focus on building muscle and losing fat.
- Session length: Your workouts should last 4560 minutes.
- Weights: You should use heavy weights to fatigue your muscles.
- Length of sets: Your sets should last 812 reps.
- Rest periods: You should rest for 12 minutes between sets.
9. Workout Timing
When you are cutting, it is important to time your workouts correctly. You should workout:
- In the morning: If you want to lose fat.
- In the afternoon: If you’re going to build muscle.
- In the evening: If you’re going to both lose fat and build muscle.
Your workouts should be intense to see results. You can make your workouts more intense by:
- You are adding weight to your exercises.
- We are doing more reps.
- You are decreasing your rest periods.
11. Alter Exercises
As you get more comfortable with your cutting workout, you can start to alter your exercises. You can do this by:
- You are changing the order of your exercises.
- They are doing different exercises.
- Increasing the weight, you are using.
12. Example Cutting Workout Routine
Here is an example cutting workout routine that you can use:
- Cardio: 30 minutes of HIIT on a treadmill or elliptical.
- Chest: 4 sets of 812 reps of bench press.
- Back: 4 sets of 812 reps of lat pulldowns.
- Shoulders: 4 sets of 812 reps of shoulder press.
- Legs: 4 sets of 812 reps of squats.
- Biceps: 4 sets of 812 reps of bicep curls.
- Triceps: 4 sets of 812 reps of tricep extensions.
- 4 sets of 812 reps of each exercise.
- Rest for 12 minutes between sets.
13. Cutting Diet
To lose fat, you need to eat a cut diet. A cutting diet is a type of diet that is high in protein and low in carbs. This type of diet will help you lose fat and build muscle.
14. How Quickly Can You Expect To Achieve Results
You can expect to see results within 48 weeks when you are cutting. However, results will vary depending on your dedication to your workout routine and diet.
15. Other Factors To Consider
When you are cutting, there are a few other factors that you need to consider. These factors include:
- Supplements: You should take supplements to help you lose fat and build muscle.
- Sleep: You should get 8 hours per night to recover from your workouts.
- Stress: You should avoid stress to lose fat.
Cutting is a great way to lose fat and build muscle. You can expect to see results within 48 weeks by following a cutting workout routine and diet. However, results will vary depending on your dedication to your workout routine and diet.